Sunday, March 8, 2009

For my Parents

You showed me a way, The way which I never knew….
You taught me how to walk, The walk which I never knew…..
From the age I stood on my legs,
It was you who showed me the path……

Every moment I fell,
It was you who raised me up…… Whenever I made my way get wet with tears,
You were there to clean it up……
Whenever I filled my way to a victory
You were there to cheer it up……
If I were to get into a jam,
Always it had been you to clear the traffic….
If I were to get into loneliness,
Always it had been you to give the company…..
Now, I all that I am, It’s not me it’s you……
People say, “Life is a game, Play it”
It was you who taught, “Life is a game, Win it”
When I knew it was always you,
There was nothing I wanted more…..
So, I would say, All the time, all the way,
Every thing I will do, I will do it for you….

No comments:

Post a Comment